CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

love you <3





i dun' know how can i explain my feeling

when u love some 1 from the first sight

yeaah i admit that i love some 1

who can easily take a chair and

sat in my heart

i dun' used to talk with this person

it's just from first sight

sweet person as sugar

rare person as a pieces of diamond

ooh God what a strange feeling !!

when u love some 1 without knowing about them any thing !!

this kind ov feeling remind me about porphat Mohammad sala allah aleh wosalm

when he said

" الأرواح جنود مجندة ما تعارف منها ائتلف وما تنافر منها اختلف "

that person is :

my lovely teacher Miss Najla <3

she didn't teach me but i know her and know alot about her NICE personality

I won't complete my words unless

if u promise me that u 'll consent my request

promise !!

pray 4 her to recover her health :( plzzzzzzzz miss Najlaa walllaaah love u

and u 'll teach me sooon insha'allah trust Allah :D

cuz u have lotz ov lovers who pray 4 ya and allah r7eem he won't fail us be4n allah

Every 1 loves u no doubt (L) (L)

Since we r in " al-3asher " I wrote these words

cuz i saw it's an opportunity to pray 4 her :D

(f)

2 comments:

M. said...

hi there Joody.. very nice blog I really enjoyed reading your posts..
everything is just YOU..
this is what makes it special..
keep it up my dear..
:)

your teacher:
Mrs.Mashael Al-Rajhi

Anonymous said...

hi joody
i know how it's hard when u love some1 & have nothing to help her/him out
u'll try to do anythin' to make them happy be4 they walk out of ur life.u'll do anythin' in order to have this person in ur herat forever
Hope she will get better soon
ensh2llah we'll pary for her all the time:)